Today we are releasing version 13.2.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.2 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Geo: Fix package file backfill with sync object storage disabled
- Limit database deprecation notice window
- Enables diff file-by-file navigation by default
- Fix merge request approvals for EE without license
- Disable security scanner alerts
- DAG visualization FF: Update default to true in HAML
- Fix local tiller default enabled inconsistency
- Fix JS error when discussion has no diff_file
- Resolve "Fix missing path for avatars of bots"
- Resolve "Pasting an image into a comment also uploads design"
- Shorten "enable LFS" message for design management
- Add "more information" to Design Management LFS message
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.