Today we are releasing version 13.3.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.3 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- More verbose error message when creating extension
- Fixes Auto DevOps multiple hosts with comma and space split
- Enable secret detection in MR Widget
- Atomically create table and its partitions
- Use 'read' method to get request body in Conan
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.