Today we are releasing version 13.4.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.4 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Ensure nonexistent routes do not redirect to the 2FA page
- Ensure wikis can be re-enabled after disabling them without an error
- Limit spam checks to title, description, or confidentiality changes on bot-created issues
- Use the correct chart for helm command
- Docs: Fix example manifest.yaml for Kubernetes Agent
- Fixes store initialization for Productivity Analytics
- Do not try to copy weight events when promoting an issue
- Fix large backups not working with Azure Blob storage
- Geo: Fix scenario where there is a wikis/designs with no repository on the primary
- Geo: Permanently enable package_file_registries field
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.