Today we are releasing version 13.3.8 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in August's 13.3 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Update object_storage.md to fix the object store connection using iam
- Make SSH keys publicly accessible
- Add missing fa- icons for file_type_icon_class
- Handle 500 error for GraphQL "configureSast" mutation
- Use our mirror of Helm stable repo
- Geo: Fix documentation typo
- Geo: Fix "Project/wiki/design repo not able to resync after storage move"
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.