Today we are releasing version 13.5.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.5 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fixes keyboard navigation of labels list
- Hashed Storage: make migration and rollback resilient to exceptions
- Fix compliance framework migration on CE
- Resolve "undefined method error after upgrading to 13.5.1"
- Enforce instance-level MR approval settings
Important notes on upgrading
This version upgrade does not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.