Today we are releasing version 13.6.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.6 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix error 500s creating projects concurrently
- Fix container_registry url for relative urls
- Resolve Members page 500 error after Invitation sent via API
- Resolve ""400 Bad Request" during authentication due to password format (length or special chars)"
- Fix pages object storage bucket
- Fix MR rendering issue when user is tool admin
- Fix Unicorn custom socket not being used by Workhorse
- Fix image used for SLES 12.5 tag builds
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.