Today we are releasing version 13.7.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.7 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix project transfer corrupting shared runners state
- Add roadmap filters to docs
- Fix DAST profiles deletion
- Update automation instructions for DB setup
- Improve AWS EKS troubleshooting documentation
- Fix Redis HLL weekly keys
- Geo: Fix LFS for location-aware Git URL
- Fix error for projects without security setting
- Ensure patroni and consul remain up during upgrade migrations
Important notes on upgrading
For multi-node deployments, this version should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.