Today we are releasing version 13.7.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.7 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix Canary Ingress weight is not reflected on UI immediately
- Change pages deployments size column to bigint
- Set registry fields to nullable
- Update Helm 2 version to 2.17.0
- Follow-up from "Fix project access token regression"
- Note feature flag for user cap
- Job Trace polling solution
Important notes on upgrading
This version does include new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback