Today we are releasing version 15.3.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.3 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Change Tasks documentation to describe the widget experience
- Changed POST API saml_group_links to accept acccess_level as integer
- Add documentation for dormant user period
- Fix user recent activity links for work item actions
- Fix flaky SSH remote mirror spec
- Revert "Merge branch 'tor/feature/interrupt-leaving-pending-review' into 'master'"
- Add Whats New for 15.3
- Bypass earliest date validation in importing of iteration cadences
- Improve blame link feature
- Remove the GIT_CLONE_PATH variable
- Updating image urls to indicate release
- Improve error message when omnibus_gitconfig is not set properly
- Geo: Fix redirects of LFS transfer downloads
- Geo: Do not delete object stored files when not GitLab managed
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.