Today we are releasing version 15.4.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.4 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Docs for Suggested Reviewers
- Feat(doc): docs on Gitaly GPG signing
- Update work item tasks user docs
- Add What's New for 15.4
- Ensure that stage name and record are in sync for page deployments
- Gitaly: remove config.toml, unneeded, problematic.
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.