Today we are releasing version 15.5.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.5 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Docs: Remove deprecated SAST analyzers
- Remove git target from gitaly rake job
- Add Ubuntu 22.04 to the supported OS list
- Add intended use for health status into docs
- Specify certificates when connecting to KAS using TLS
- Batch records when preloading for indexing
- Install chef-config 17.10.19 before installing Ohai
- Fix fail-fast job when there are migrations present
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.