Today we are releasing version 15.8.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.8 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Deprecate backup upload using Openstack Swift and Rackspace APIs
- Note about Openstack and Rackspace API removal
- Updating nav and top level
- Update feature flag status of GitHub gists feature
- What's New post for 15.8
- Add version note to email feature
- Revert changes on wiki replication/verification legacy code
- Handle client disconnects better in workhorse
- Attempt reading schema file instead of a file named
- Upgrade Alert - Add proper API support
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.