Today we are releasing versions 15.10.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
These versions resolve a number of regressions and bugs.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Change the order of vulnerability creation
- Resolve ambiguous references for archive metadata (backport)
- Verify deploy keys settings for protected tags (backport)
- Backport Broadcast messages fix for firefox dates and relative root url
- [15.10] Fix automatically-retried jobs stuck in pending state
- [15.10 Backport] Fix suggested_reviewers runs when rails is disabled
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback