Today we are releasing versions 15.11.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
These versions resolve a number of regressions and bugs.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- [15.11] Fix no_proxy not working when DNS rebinding protection enabled
- Remove epic date fields authorization
- Update by_parent filter in EpicsFinder
- Fix Roadmap frontend glitches and timeline bar placement
- Makes roadmap current day indicator & timeline locale aware
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.