Today we are releasing versions 16.2.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
These versions resolve a number of regressions and bugs.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Pin redis-client to v0.14.1
- praefect: Handle replica paths in 'track-repository' and 'track-repositories' subcommands
- Backport create ci_pipelines iid sequence on new projects to 16.2
- Backport "Drop bridge jobs on unknown failures" to 16.2
- Backport "Prevent pipeline creation while import is running" to 16.2
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.