Today we release GitLab 7.8.1 CE, EE and GitLab CI 7.8.1.
GitLab 7.8.1 CE fixes:
- Fix run of custom post receive hooks
- Fix migration that caused issues when upgrading to version 7.8 from versions prior to 7.3
- Fix the warning for LDAP users about need to set password
- Fix avatars which were not shown for non logged in users
- Fix urls for the issues when relative url was enabled
In addition to the fixes in 7.8.1 CE, Enterprise Edition 7.8.1 contains the following fix:
- Fix the custom logo and logo upload
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.8.1 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.