Today we release GitLab 7.8.1 CE, EE and GitLab CI 7.8.1.
GitLab 7.8.1 CE fixes:
- Fix run of custom post receive hooks
- Fix migration that caused issues when upgrading to version 7.8 from versions prior to 7.3
- Fix the warning for LDAP users about need to set password
- Fix avatars which were not shown for non logged in users
- Fix urls for the issues when relative url was enabled
In addition to the fixes in 7.8.1 CE, Enterprise Edition 7.8.1 contains the following fix:
- Fix the custom logo and logo upload
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.8.1 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab installation from source please use the upgrader or the patch update guide.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Omnibus packages for GitLab Enterprise Edition 7.8.1 are available for subscribers here. For installations from source, use this guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback