Today we release GitLab 7.8.2 CE, EE and GitLab CI 7.8.2.
GitLab 7.8.2 CE fixes:
- Fix service migration issue when upgrading from versions prior to 7.3
- Fix setting of the default use project limit via admin UI
- Fix display of already imported projects for GitLab and Gitorious importers
- Fix response of push to repository to return "Not found" if user doesn't have access
- Fix check if user is allowed to view the file attachment
- Fix import check for case sensitive namespaces
In addition to the fixes in 7.8.2 CE, Enterprise Edition 7.8.2 contains the following fixes:
- Check if LDAP admin group exists before querying for user membership
- Remove duplicate settings link in admin section
GitLab 7.8.2 CI fixes:
- Fix email notifications for build failures
This upgrade doesn't contain database migrations when upgrading from 7.8.1. so it can be done without downtime.
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.8.2 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab installation from source please use the upgrader or the patch update guide.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Omnibus packages for GitLab Enterprise Edition 7.8.2 are available for subscribers here. For installations from source, use this guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback