Today we're releasing version 8.16.4 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.16 release.
Please read on for more details.
- CE/EE: Fix user validation error in Import/Export. (!8909)
- CE/EE: Add settings dropdown to mobile screens. (!8896)
- CE/EE: Fix an issue that prevented LDAP users from logging in with 2FA and U2F. (!8730)
- CE/EE: Fix search bar search param encoding. (!8753)
- CE/EE: Associate the “Project name” label with the correct input field in Project settings. (!8795)
- CE/EE: Prevent the Profile settings form from submitting twice. (!8825)
- CE/EE: Fix filtering label and milestone with multiple words. (!8830)
- CE/EE: Fixed cancel button in the services form not redirecting back to the integrations settings view. (!8843)
- CE/EE: Improve performance of triggered chat commands. (!8876)
- CE/EE: Add project ID index to
project_authorizationstable to optimize queries. (!8890)
- CE/EE: Fix permalink discussion note being collapsed. (!8773)
- CE/EE: Fix filtering usernames with multiple words in issues filter. (!8851)
- EE: Disable all merge acceptance buttons pending MR approval. (!1101)
This version includes a migration that adds an index concurrently and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback