Today we're releasing version 9.3.2 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 9.3.1 release.
Please read on for more details.
- CE/EE: Resolve "Submitting reply to existing diff discussion using Cmd/Ctrl+Enter submits twice and refreshes page" (!12352)
- CE/EE: Resolve "Unable to access edit comment from dropdown menu in certain screen sizes" (!12421)
- CE/EE: Revert "Annotate" to "Blame" (!12401)
- CE/EE: Fix optional arguments for POST :id/variables (!12474)
- CE/EE: Fixes problem with the Action Buttons on a Label Item Line (!12473)
- CE/EE: Fix application error when Project#last_activity_at is nil (!12443)
- CE/EE: Truncate long job names in environment view; wrap author to next line (!12455)
- CE/EE: Bump premailer-rails gem to 1.9.7 and its dependencies to prevent network retrieval of assets (!12456)
- CE/EE: Fix bug where Service
created_attime was used instead of deployment time. (!12395)
- CE/EE: Update mmap2 gem to fix missing symbol error that happens on some installations from source (!12492)
- EE: Fix
gitlab:checkRake task when Elasticsearch used (!2278)
- EE: Resolve "LDAP group link select dropdown error" (!2277)
- Omnibus: Update gitlab-monitor to 1.8.0 (!1685)
These versions have no migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is granted by a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback