Today we are releasing version 9.4.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 9.4.2 release and prior versions.
It includes the following fixes:
- CE/EE: Fix LDAP authentication to Git repository or container registry (!13185)
- CE/EE: Fix Prometheus client PID reuse bug (!13130)
- CE/EE: Ensure filesystem metrics test files are deleted (!13080)
- CE/EE: Improve deploy environment chatops slash command (!13150)
- CE/EE: Properly affix navigation bar in job view in Microsoft Edge (!13175)
- CE/EE: Fix new navigation breadcrumb title on help pages (!13151)
- CE/EE: Fix badge positioning in new navigation for Firefox (!13186)
- CE/EE: Fix
:focusstyles for selected filter dropdown items (!13070)
- CE/EE: Fix height of issue boards with new navigation (!12985)
- CE/EE: Make issuable search bar full height (!13046)
- EE: Present Related Issues widget for logged-out users when available (!2525)
- EE: Fix
500error in view when remote mirror
- Omnibus: Update Mattermost to
4.0.2, fixing GitLab SSO for non
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is granted by a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback