Today we are releasing version 12.4.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.4.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Update feature tier for CI_JOB_TOKEN
- Add param to catch fo fix failing SAST job
- Increased deactivation threshold to 180 days
- Use long_timeout for fetch_internal_remote GRPC
- Clarify available feature flags for productivity analytics
- Removes old collapsible classes
- Fix feature flag check for productivity analytics
- Clean up duplicate indexes on ci_trigger_requests
- Add extra sentence about registry to AutoDevOps popup
- Fix project imports not working with serialized data
- Fixes welcome icons not showing
- Fix Prometheus duplicate metrics
- Fix ref switcher not working on Microsoft Edge
- Fix migration to sync issuables with unknown states
- Extend gRPC timeouts for Rake tasks
- Resolve "images stopped loading: signed URLs of uploads expire earlier than redirect cache"
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.