Today we are releasing version 12.4.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 12.4.2 release and prior versions.
- Update docs on how to enable partial clones
- Specify hide dismissed vulnerabilities availability
- Fix admin welcome illustration not found
- Fix Bitbucket Cloud importer pull request state
- Only enable protected paths for POST requests
- Remove ES parent relation for project snippets
- Update conan docs to say 12.5
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback