Today we are releasing version 15.4.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in September's 15.4 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- gitlab-base: set /tmp sticky, RH bug 2138434 [15.4]
- CI: UBI: cleanup artifacts after completion of tarball [15.4]
- Revert Sidekiq default routing rules
- Gitaly: add config.toml back, as mock template
Important notes on upgrading
GitLab 15.4.0 introduced a default Sidekiq routing rule that routes all jobs to the
default queue. For instances using queue selectors, this will cause performance problems as some Sidekiq processes will be idle.
- The default routing rule has been reverted in this release (15.4.5), so upgrading to this version or later will return to the previous behavior.
If a GitLab instance now listens only to the
defaultqueue (which is not currently recommended), it will be required to add this routing rule back in
sidekiq['routing_rules'] = [['*', 'default']]
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.