Today we are releasing version 15.5.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 15.5 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Gitaly: Fix migration of gitconfig with subsections
- Conditionally enable FIPS auto-detection
- Remove resource_group usage for package releases
- Bump Container Registry to v3.60.1-gitlab
- Fix flaky PostgreSQL builds
- Revert refactor #98971
- Revert Sidekiq default routing rules
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.