Today we are releasing version 15.6.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.6 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Add docs for work item description
- Fix deleting protected branch
- Fix release number for internal notes
- Doc: Remove stray comma in /link example
- Potential fix for flaky spec in resolve discussions spec
- Update GitLab Migration doc about projects migration on .com
- Fix memory limit for RssMemoryLimit monitor
- feat: This updates labkit to version 0.29.0
- Hide marketing-related entries
- Finalize group member namespace id migration
- Revert refactor #98971
- Conditionally disable fastupdate on GIN indexes (issues, merge_requests)
- Consolidate database cleaner code for migrations
- Potential fix for flaky user_edit_profile_spec.rb
- gitaly: Fix migration of gitconfig with subsections
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback