Today we are releasing version 12.7.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.7.0 release and prior versions.
Version 12.7.1 was discontinued due to an error in our release tooling.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fixes Bitbucket Server importer error handler
- Reverts expiration time of Acme Order
- Reverts MR diff redesign which fixes Web IDE visual bugs including file dropdown not showing up
- Remove invalid data from jira_tracker_data table
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fixes create/delete API calls for approval rules
- Fixes minimum password length breaking sign-up with SAML
Available in GitLab Ultimate:
This version includes a post-migration that does not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.