Today we are releasing version 12.7.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.7.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Restores accidentally deleted project configuration on 'Apply Suggestions'
- Reverts AWS version bump
- Makes 'attr_encrypted' thread-safe
- Fixes applying suggestion with empty custom message
- Removes invalid data from 'issue_tracker_data' table
- Fixes database permission check for triggers on Amazon RDS
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
This version includes a post-migration, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.