Today we are releasing version 13.8.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.8 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix LFS not working with S3 specific-storage settings
- Skip the auth settings for pages when access control is not enabled
- Fix missing setting LDAP servers
- Add notification email event for SAML/SCIM
- Create What's New for 13.8
- Clean up artifact expiry migration problem
- Resolve "Update Approval Rule documentation"
- Docs: Reviewer approval rules
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
- Fix browser performance widget issue body import
- Geo: clarify how to migrate single PostgreSQL to Patroni on secondary node
Available in GitLab Ultimate:
Important notes on upgrading
This version does include new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.