Today we are releasing version 13.11.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.11 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Change unsubscribe language for email campaign
- Remove legacy storage key from notification check
- Documentation about Pages Deployment migration
- Fix DAST_AUTH_VERIFICATION_URL docs
- Fix Geo replication for incident metrics uploads
- Fix zero count of vulnerability severity count
- Add docs about project upload API size enforcement
- Fix Rake command for Pages deploys to object storage
- Change search string that does not return results
- Bump gitlab-exporter to 10.2.0 (fixes Puma crash)
- Update git vendor to gitlab
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.