Today we are releasing version 13.12.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 13.12 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Free, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix double render in project's git URL redirect
- Fix MR diff compare with previous version
- Add alias method usage_ping_enabled?
- Do not show Praefect deprecation if Praefect is disabled
- Update Mattermost to 5.34.4
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.