Today we are releasing version 14.0.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 14.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Free, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Update Geo UI screenshots in docs page
- Update admin docs with new admin area access info
- Add Helm-2to3.gitlab-ci.yml to Auto DevOps
- Update docs for new Members page location on GitLab navigation
- DevOps Adoption - ensure displayNamespaceId is included
- Remove add button from Devops Adoption
- Geo: Add Terraform Module to datatypes doc
- Create 14.0 What's New entry
- Toggle codequality diff annotations flag
- Bump kas to v14.0.1
- Exempt unicorn 'svlogd_prefix' from deprecation check
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.