Today we are releasing version 14.0.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 14.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Free, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Replace Excon with Faraday for requesting object storage
- Fix LFS objects not downloading with Bitbucket
- Resolve "Terraform module usage instructions are incorrect"
- Geo: Fix snippet verification by replicating the HEAD ref
- Fix validation method regarding MIME type keys
- coordinator: Fix repo creation/removal race for up-to-date secondaries for 14-0-stable
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.