Today we are releasing version 13.12.10 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in May's 13.12 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Free, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix: Sidekiq workers delete each other's metrics
- Do not create audit event for failed logins on read-only DB
- Fix validation method regarding MIME type keys
- Resolve "operator does not exist" in app/models/namespace/traversal_hierarchy.rb
- gitlab-rails: checks/postgresql detect silent NoDatabaseError
- Adding -ubi8 to version to find UBI images
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.