Today we are releasing version 14.0.8 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 14.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Revert backfill on ci_build_trace_sections
- Resolve "operator does not exist: integer || bigint in app/models/namespace/traversal_hierarchy.rb"
- Fix Sidekiq workers delete each other's metrics
- Geo 2.0 Regression - Add ability to remove primary
- Backport fix for flaky spec to 14.0
Important notes on upgrading
This version includes a post deploy migration. For multi-node deployments, it should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.