Today we are releasing version 14.6.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 14.6 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix re-use of extensions between instances
- Ignore new line differences when deciding whether to squash MR
- Drop LetsEncrypt X3 expired root test
- Fix date-dependent failing spec in export_service_spec.rb
- Fix an issue with sidekiq starting in docker compose
- Fix the final chown of the rails ubi image
- Fix sha256 digest of nginx-ingress controller image
- Fix duplicate NGINX labels
- Restore loadBalancerIP=global.hosts.externalIP on NGINX Controller Service
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.