Today we are releasing version 14.6.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 14.6 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Geo: adapt verification timed out query to use state table
- Fix migration for cases with empty strings
- Fix the order of subsequent jobs when requeuing a job
- Geo: Resolve "undefined method each_batch"
- Fix destruction of projects with pipelines
- Revert chef-acme cookbook update
- Update golang to 1.16.12
- Pass knapsack generate report var to gitlab-qa
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.