Today we are releasing version 14.7.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 14.7 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Create 14.7 What's New entry
- Fix cluster integration HTTP adapter
- Revert "Merge branch 'wc-gitaly-keepalive-limit' into 'master'"
- Fix broken mermaid diagrams
- GitLab Version - CE Admin Dashboard [RUN ALL RSPEC] [RUN AS-IF-FOSS]
- Geo: Fix verification failures of remote stored files
- Update to ruby-magic v0.5.4
- Geo: Fix reverify object stored files
- Update PG runtime conf before restarting
- Ensure EE services are added when gitlab-ee::config recipe is included
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.