Today we are releasing version 14.8.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 14.8 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Ensure cleanup job artifacts task does not include pipeline artifacts
- Be specific that default.md is not case-sensitive
- Fix handling of resource iteration events when deleting a User
- Fix rake task to setup the Geo tracking database
- Fix startup crash in Puma single mode
- Removes advice not to mix p/c with compliance pipes
- Move postcss to dependencies
- Doc: Update repository signing key expriation date
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.