Today we are releasing version 14.9.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 14.9 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Change mp4 to image
- Fix null argument handling in background migration Rake task
- Remove pending builds from the queue on conflict
- Fix URL blocker when object storage enabled but type is disabled
- Fixing regex on grep for cleanup function.
- kubectl: set HOME to /tmp/kube, speed up kubectl
- Revert Protected Environment group access inheritence
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback