Today we are releasing version 15.0.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 15.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Restore DS_ANALYZER_NAME for deprecated jobs
- Hide internal note checkbox on unsupported issuable types
- Fix drag and drop list item bugs
- Move LFK scheduling out from EE check
- Remove existing repository backups when creating a full backup
- docs: Fix DS_DEFAULT_ANALYZERS variable docs
- Fix copy in what's new entry
- Fix focus for linked issues input field & IDE cursor
- Fix issue description list item styling
- Include inherited owners when calculating User#solo_owned_groups
- Add event type in audit event streaming
- Fix Service Ping payload hash key shadowing
- Fix 500 on issues list page
- Fix PG version mentioned for package upgrades
- Fix Advanced Search Opensearch detection
- Update auto-deploy-image to v2.28.2
- Skip auto-restart of PG during reconfigure as part of pg-upgrade
- UBI: fix gitlab-exporter artifact to include libpq
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.