Today we are releasing version 15.1.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.1 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Refactor add populate commit permission migration
- Resolve "Gitlab doesn't detect the deployment pods after K8s cluster upgrade to v1.22"
- Fix agent token modal
- Geo Sites Form - Remove Beta Badge
- Update gitaly_cgroups metric name in docs
- Geo: Update object storage replication documentation for GA
- Resolve "White screen of death on creating new project"
- Add support for object storage bucket prefixes
- Revert "Merge branch 'use-until_executed-for-ci-sync-events-workers' into 'master'"
- Fix owner of public/uploads directory in UBI-8 Sidekiq image
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.