Today we are releasing version 15.2.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 15.2 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Add password complexity doc again
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTIONto define vulnerability reads triggers
- Fixes CI/CD settings error when Secure Files feature flag is disabled
- Resolve "Illegal instruction in json.rb after upgrade to 15.2.0-ce"
- Fix ES client for nil password
- Fix RescheduleBackfillImportedIssueSearchData migration
- Fix CI artifact sizes not logged for some runner endpoints
- Gracefully handle nil created_at values in CI pipelines
- Upgrade Oj to v3.13.19 to fix a seg fault
- Gracefully handle blank CPU information
- Add security mirrors of GitLab projects
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.