Today we're releasing version 8.17.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the last month's 8.17 release.
Please read on for more details.
- CE/EE: Fix the redirect to custom home page URL. (!9518)
- CE/EE: Fix broken migration when upgrading straight to 8.17.1. (!9613)
- CE/EE: Make projects dropdown only show projects you are a member of. (!9614)
- CE/EE: Fix creating a file in an empty repository using the API. (!9632)
- CE/EE: Don't copy tooltip when copying GFM.(!9563)
- CE/EE: Fix cherry-picking or reverting through an MR.(!9640)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is granted by a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback