Today we are releasing version 10.5.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 10.5 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix delete milestone button showing up for all users
- Add index on section_name_id on ci_build_trace_sections table
- Adding missing indexes migrations from taggings table
- Fix code and wiki search results when filename is non-ASCII
- Fix moving local, unhashed upload or pages directories during group transfer
- Resolve "consul service postgresql_service failing on db host - no access to /opt/gitlab/embedded/node"
This version does include new migrations.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.