Today we are releasing version 10.7.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 10.7 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Retry icon is misaligned in pipelines graph actions
- Changes the ID for the performance bar to correctly sticky the stat bar to the top
- Fixed IDE sidebar not being scrollable in FireFox
- Remove confirm box when redirecting to new merge request form in IDE
- Fix raw HTML being shown on the MR page from Performance widget
- Validate project path prior to hitting the database.
- Fix skeleton placeholder on diff has white background
- Optimise rendering of Markdown documents that belong to different projects
- Fix regularly error message (Error getting performance bar results) seeing in production
- Fix a case with empty secret CI/CD variables
- Fix URLs in the link header for
GET /projects/:id/repository/contributorswhen no value is passed for
- Fix loading state not showing in IDE tree list
- Add product badges to docs
Trace::HttpIOcan not render multi-byte chars
- Fix regression around new SHA widget in "New Merge Request" Screen
- Fix Markdown typo in Web IDE docs
- Fixed web IDE not working for sub-groups
- Fix N+1 queries when loading participants for a commit note
- Fix specifying a non-default ref when requesting an archive using the legacy URL
- Fix direct_upload for old records
- Respect visibility options and description when importing project from template
- Fix issues without links when added from boards new issue modal
- Fix text from the diff is showing within a table header inside the discussion after the discussion is resolved
- Add an API endpoint to download git repository snapshots
- Fix gitaly-proto version for gitlab-ce v10.7.1
- Removes 'Job log message' from build trace
- Update doorkeeper
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix missing border top in codeclimate report
- Avoid wrong closing dates being caught by the query on Burndown charts
- Fix Epic timeline bar misalignment when start date is in last timeframe month and end date is out of range
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
- Geo: Fix statement timeout counting local job artifacts
- Geo: Document steps to enable FDW if running from before 10.4
- Geo: Improve SSH key replication step documentation
- Geo: Fixes high number of sequential scans in project_repository_states
- Geo: Add extra reconfigure step in docs to enable FDW
- Geo: Add back job artifacts sync status to /admin/geo_nodes
- Geo: Fix
NULLinsert attempts for
- Geo: Fix enabled wiki counts with FDW enabled (impacts synced, out-of-sync, and verified wiki counts)
This version includes a new migration that should not require any downtime. GitLab.com migrations took approximately 12 minutes. There are no background migrations.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback