Today we are releasing version 14.3.2 GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 14.3 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Add OR REPLACE when creating function
- Top 7 Highlight items for 14.3
- Update GitLab Shell to v13.21.1
- Remove feature flag check for candece finder
- Remove unexpected FK prior to swapping columns
- Allow ee images to be skipped on CE pipelines
- Bump kas to v14.3.3
Important notes on upgrading
These versions do not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.