Today we are releasing version 14.3.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 14.3 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix dependency proxy image prefix
- Drop taggings index if exists during migration
- Fix 2FA setup for users with no password
- Disable caching of MergeToRefService call in mergeability check
- Delay praefect database_*_no_proxy removals
- Update cacerts to 2021-09-30
- Symlink OpenSSL default cert file to Debian cert path
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.