Today we are releasing version 13.12.15 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in 13.12's release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Geo: Reduce frequency of redownload attempts
- Conditionally generate public_attributes.json
- Update gitlab-mail_room to 0.0.14
- Add new sub-command for Praefect to remove repository
- Add new sub-command for Praefect to show untracked repositories
- Add new sub-command for Praefect to show repositories that exist on disk but not in the database
- Allow nil for remaining ci cd settings)
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Premium and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.
We want to hear from you
Enjoyed reading this blog post or have questions or feedback? Share your thoughts by creating a new topic in the GitLab community forum.Share your feedback