Today we are releasing version 14.0.12 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in June's 14.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Backport praefect sub-commands to 14.0
- Geo: Reduce frequency of redownload attempts
- Conditionally generate public_attributes.json
- Update gitlab-mail_room to 0.0.14
- Allow nil for CI CD settings
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.