Today we are releasing version 14.3.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in September's 14.3 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Free, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Remove defaultAuthors from MR Analytics and VSA
- Fix error 500 loading branch with UTF-8 characters with performance bar
- Prevent Git operations from checking replication lag on non-Geo-secondary sites
- Geo - Fix no repo error message for group-level wikis
- Allow SSO callbacks through maintenance mode
- Conditionally generate public_attributes.json
- Downgrade grafana to the 7.x release branch
- Fix URL for unzip v6.0 download
- Add praefect prometheus_exclude_database_from_default_metrics config value
- ubi8: Install Ruby binstubs for Gitaly gems
- Update GitLab MailRoom to v0.0.14
- Praefect: Backport separate endpoint for datastore collector
- Materialize valid_primaries view
- Fix for regression with Postgres 11 due to MATERIALIZED views
- Backport praefect sub-commands to 14.3
Important notes on upgrading
This version does not include any new migrations, and for multi-node deployments, should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.